Actos Bladder Cancer Symptoms
When you use medicines containing Actos, known also as pioglitazone, you must familiarize yourself with bladder cancer's symptoms, as the Food and Drug Administration has warned that these drugs may be associated with a higher bladder cancer risk.
According to the National Institutes of Health, the following symptoms are associated with bladder cancer:
- Urine in the blood, or blood that looks yellow, rusty or dark red
- Needing to urinate more often than you used to
- An urgent need to go to the bathroom even though your bladder isn't full
- Trying to urinate without results
- Feeling pain or burning when you urinate
- Abdominal pain
- Urine leakage
- Feeling tired
- Bone pain or tenderness
Although these symptoms are also common to other illnesses, Actos users should take them seriously and seek medical attention immediately.
If you're an Actos user who'd like more information about the Actos-bladder cancer connection, request your free copy of our free Actos side-effects pamphlet now.